Very Good Security
Senior Full Stack Engineer
At Very Good Security (“VGS”) we are on a mission to protect the world’s sensitive data – and we’d love to have you along for this journey. VGS was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. We are building an amazing global team spread across four cities. As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
VGS Interfaces – is a product suit for collecting/showing sensitive data from any “end-user” interface with VGS UI toolkit across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Evaluate and revamp existing front-end code, identifying areas for improvement.
- Rigorously test your code.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Work closely with different engineering teams and product teams.
- Create and support user-facing technical documentation.
- Test code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Focus on a world-class user experience.
- Support existing services .
- On-call rotation responsibilities.
- Be passionate about your work.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on best architecture practices.
- Proven experience with at least one JS framework – preferably React.js .
- Strong knowledge of Node.js/ Express.js (Python would be a plus)
- Expert knowledge of source control concepts. Experience with Git.
- Experience writing reusable UI components.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of CI/CD methods.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to work independently to deliver well-designed, high-quality code on time.
- Experience in developing SDKs or Frameworks would be a plus.
- Experience with GitOps/Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Team Player. We’re looking for people able to communicate and collaborate across cultures and time zones, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, and the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Able to work autonomously. We do not micromanage our engineers.
- Product mindset: be focused on business value and delivery.
- Passionate about quality. Your code needs to make a difference.
- Good Communication skills. English is our primary language at work.
Stack of technologies you’ll be working with:
- Jest, Cucumber
What’s in it for you
- Silicon Valley Experience.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leave.
- Corporate retreats.
- Paid lunches and parking
- Covering professional learning: conferences, training and other events.
- Sports activities compensation.
- English Speaking Club with native speakers.
- Medical insurance.
- VGS stock options.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.