Senior Golang Developer
If you have ever developed a database or key/value store, if you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Back-End engineers to join CodeNotary. Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
CodeNotary is the leading Open Source company for immutable recording of data and processes.
Our software solution CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with the same cryptographic verification of traditional distributed ledger solutions. The core engine of CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® is immudb, our industry-leading lightweight and extremely fast immutable ledger database.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
- Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
- Experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience in systems-level, or OS kernel programming
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Great team skills
Please note that the technical skills will be tested in 30 minutes of coding tasks with shared screen.
Still got questions?
To apply for this job please visit www.codenotary.com.