KOOPO GUIDE SECTION
#11814 (no title)
Get Started On Koopo
Shipping and Tracking Guide
Seller Shipping Setup
Seller Support System
Jobs and Resume Policy
Cancellation & Return Policy
Weapons/Imitation Weapons Policy
Fees & Payments Policy
Affiliate Disclosure Policy
Affiliate Program Terms of Service
The following policy provides guidance on posting job advertisement and resume post on Koopo Online. Job postings and resume submissions must comply with our community standards and other policies.
- Koopo Online does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of resumes posted by users or Koopo Online. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. Koopo Online acts as a conduit for the online distribution and publication resumes and has no obligation to screen information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring resumes.
- User acknowledges that candidates in Koopo Online’ database may not be actively seeking employment opportunities. User is solely responsible for verifying any and all candidate information. User acknowledges that Koopo Online does not verify any candidate information, including qualifications, reference checks, employment history or any other candidate information. User further acknowledges that Koopo Online does not warrant candidates’ suitability for employment, legal employment eligibility or visa status. User agrees to verify candidates’ employment eligibility.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Web Site.
- You agree in the event Koopo Online or its agent requests information pertaining to your account that you will provide said information within 48 hours of notification.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE or SPAM) is against the policies of Koopo Online, illegal in some localities, and will be vigorously prosecuted when detected.
Postings jobs on Koopo Online is a paid service. This service may be included as a part of other subscriptions for business listings and/or otherwise user account types. For details on pricing click here.
- Fraud/Misrepresentation. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent.
- Illegal Posts. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that involve illegal activity, products, or services.
- Sexual In Nature. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities in a sexually suggestive manner.
- Discrimination. Job posts must not unlawfully discriminate against applicants based on any protected characteristics, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law. Job posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
- Personal Info. Job posts must not solicit personal identification or financial information from any potential applicants.
- Multilevel Marketing. Job posts must clearly and fully describe the product or business model it is promoting. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities for business models that offer quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
- Impersonation. Job posts must not impersonate a brand, company, entity, or public figure. This includes falsely representing an association with a business.
- Drug-Related Products and Services. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that involve illegal or recreational drugs, products, and services.
- Profanity and Grammar. Job posts must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our review process and enforcement systems.