Koopo Online Policies
Great photos can help you sell more. Product photos are a vital part of selling on KoopoOnline and help boost your chances of selling. To maximize your visual appeal, include multiple item photos as often as possible. You are limited to 5 photos per product.
- All products sold on Koopo Online must have at least one photograph .
- Each image must be of the product itself; it can’t be a graphical representation (ex: an illustration or icon) of the product.
- All photos must meet a certain standard. KoopoOnline reserves the right to alter/change/replace product photos and/or remove listing until photos meets our standards.
Product Photo Tips/Recommendations:
- Use a plain empty white backdrop;
- Use a tripod;
- Capture high resolution photos (1024 x 1024 or higher);
- Fill the frame with the product;
- Capture multiple angles, details and blemishes;
- Show the scale;
- Avoid tinting;
- Close-up detailed shots are great;
- Avoid additional items such as props that are not included with the purchase;
- Capture product in real life situations
- Enabling zoom/enlarge feature.
- For Fashion:
- Show how your clothing fits on a person rather than a hanger;
- Never hide wear/tear, disclose any blemishes;
- Display multiple angles;
- Include accurate sizes in description.
- Do not use borders on your photos.
- Do not use flash and rely on diffused/natural lighting;
- Do not use offensive content (i.e, nudity, explicit language, violence)
- Do not use images with watermarks;
- Do not use images with advertising or promotional material;
- Do not over edit/retouch photos;
- Do not use photos that make it unclear what is being sold;
- Do not use photos that you are not allowed or do not have permission to use.